SERVICES OFFERED BY SOS AGED CARE PHYSIOTHERAPY
SOS Aged Care Physiotherapy provides all aspects of aged care physiotherapy services including:
- regular assessments of residents including falls risk and mobility assessments, manual handling guidelines and individualised exercise programmes
- individualised exercise programmes
- evidence-based falls prevention classes designed to reduce the number of falls of residents (University tried and tested programme)
- “Seniorcise” general stretch and strengthening exercises for the elderly
- Complex Health Care (Pain Management) Clinics. These specialised clinics will offer therapeutic modalities such as TENS electrotherapy, application of heat packs and various external bandages for the management of pain resulting from various skin conditions, deep venous thrombosis (DVT), oedema, lymphoedema and arthritic joints.
- Mandatory Manual Handling Training and Education for staff including Competency Assessments
- Massage therapy by accredited Massage Therapists
To find out how SOS Aged Care Physiotherapy can make a difference in your facility, or if you would like to learn more please contact our office on (02) 9599 9510 and ask for Andrew Papas. We would be more than happy to meet with facility management on site to further discuss our services.